Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Historical Peabody Hotel

These are pictures of the Peabody Hotel. This hotel is very pretty and very expensive but is definatlely a must see if you ever go to Memphis. My dad took us out to eat while I was here and it cost $263!!! But... it was well worth it... we got to meet the Manager and the Executive Chef Jeffrey Quasha of the Capriccio Grill. The Executive Chef is only 28 years old... made me hate that I didn't follow my dream of taking Culinary Arts... Anyrate.. It was awesome! Hear are some of the pictures..




This is a picture of the Capriccio Grill.

These are pictures of the Duck Palace... the Second picture is actually the room that houses all of the airconditioners/heaters... but it is directly in from of the Duck Palace... can you believe these ducks are treated so well!!! Check out the Legend of the Ducks.

These are just pictures from the top of the Peabody.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home