Monday, September 26, 2005

Jason... a Sunday School Teacher??????

Whew! I was at church the other day and the need for a Sunday school teacher for the Teenagers came to light... I volunteered....

Soo... I am about to embark on a new, and I'm sure, enlightning journey. I have never done this before... but figured one thing is for sure! Someone, whether it be me or the kids, will learn something.

I have thought on this... I'm nervous... I worry about whether I will be able to stay interesting... keep the kids interested.... stimulate their imaginations, their involvment, their spirits.... Hopefully.... with some prayers... and a some prepartion on research on my part... all goes well... I will keep you posted...

Keep me in your prayers!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Hank and I have been High School Sunday School Teachers for almost a year now. It's great! Let us know if you need anything!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home