Saturday, November 19, 2005

So much happening....

Well... it's been a while since I posted last... lots have gone on that I have to catch you up on.... lets see.... I think last time I mentioned that I was going to be a Sunday School teacher... that has been going great.... actually been having alot of fun and learning alot of new stuff... even more amazing.... I have been elected Sunday School Superintendent!!! WOOHOOO!.. Don't know how that happened... but it happened... and I accepted the challenge... I also participated in our Fall Carnival at church... we had a GREAT time... lots of fun and crazyness... check out a couple pictures of some great Halloween costumes.....



And yes folks... that's all me... well... atleast the back anyway... hehehe... hince... I have started my diet...

Well... I have also decorated my house for Christmas.... and can't seem to put enough lights on it.... as soon as I get some more doh I'm going to get somemore.... the picture isn't very good cause I took it with my phone... but as soon as I find the cable to the camera I will post more...


Sooo... I guess.... oh yeah... I am going to Memphis to see my family for Thanksgiving... gonna stay a week... so that should be fun... until next time... Have some great Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home